Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Translation of ''Un Temps Pour Tout'' by Vincent Delerm


Song: Un Temps Pour Tout (A time for everything)
Artist: Vincent Delerm

Always link back if you repost somewhere else, and comments are appreciated. 
♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ 

I loved how 
Your hand, at times, 
Adjusted the volume 
Of the stereo
Your hand rummaging
Michiko, the glove box 
Your hand at my neck 
There's a time for everything

I loved your face 
Under the light of the tollbooth
Loved this discussion 
Under the directions sign
I loved your theories 
On the roads, at night
I loved sleeping at your house 
There is a time for everything 

I loved how 
Your eyes, from time to time, 
Followed the road 
A finger on the Michelin 
Your eyes uncovering
A Montauban exit 
Your eyes close to mine, fuzzy
There is a time for everything 

(Chorus)

I loved how 
Not far from the fuel
Your lips caught 
The rim of a cup
Your lips blowing 
Some white cold cloud
For your lips, I confess
There is a time for everything

(Chorus)

There's a time for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Translation of "Mon Ego" by M (Matthieu Chedid)

 M (Matthieu Chedid) - Mon Ego Lyrics ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪  Number one, I hold on,  Like a dumb icon With an aluminum loo...